FLA n GA cars

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Sunny_*

Guest_Sunny_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 14 January 2005 - 07:23 PM

man why yll be puttin that look alike Gucci n Burberry shit in yll cars. i mean we did that shit in Cleveland to but 3 years ago... ill give it to yll tho yll ride high ya rim game down hea aint no joke yll gotta step ya guts up a notch... we swang hard in the north 50 speakers in each door wit the doors open drivin down the street....

#2 Guest_JFree_*

Guest_JFree_*

Posted 17 April 2005 - 09:08 AM

I Feel u Cuz Im From Warrem like 45 mins away from cleveland and we stop using gucci and shit to. But they do kno how to sit they shit up righ. But halla at me

#3 Guest_alizè_912_*

Guest_alizè_912_*

Posted 17 April 2005 - 11:03 AM

why would you want to have a lot of speakers in each door it sounds tacky but hey it's not my car........show some pictures or something

#4 Guest_calikicksnet_*

Guest_calikicksnet_*

Posted 17 April 2005 - 11:08 AM

you gon keep that blk and red ?

#5 Guest_alizè_912_*

Guest_alizè_912_*

Posted 17 April 2005 - 11:11 AM

that's my brother car I told him to but I don't know if he's gonna keep it like that or not

#6 Guest_alizè_912_*

Guest_alizè_912_*

Posted 17 April 2005 - 11:13 AM

Originally posted by alizè_912
why would you want to have a lot of speakers in each door it sounds tacky but hey it's not my car........show some pictures or something

I changed my mind I don't wanna know why yall would put a lot of speakers in each door and I don't want to see any pics b/c I don't give a fuck

#7 Guest_calikicksnet_*

Guest_calikicksnet_*

Posted 17 April 2005 - 11:15 AM

lol hahahaha ....yea i like that red n blk look

#8 Guest_flickinon4s_*

Guest_flickinon4s_*

Posted 09 June 2005 - 10:02 PM

man mnore speakers the marry...the reason for that is so the people at the red lgiht can hear word for word and get out and dance...and everybody can hear you commin...like up thats that nigga commin beatin.."O WAIT" hes lsitenin to jay z track 13 lol thats the resaon for it.. and it looks good when ytou dont do a tacky job

#9 Guest_texas_slim_*

Guest_texas_slim_*

Posted 09 June 2005 - 10:06 PM

Originally posted by Sunny
man why yll be puttin that look alike Gucci n Burberry [Censored] in yll cars. i mean we did that [Censored] in Cleveland to but 3 years ago... ill give it to yll tho yll ride high ya rim game down hea aint no joke yll gotta step ya guts up a notch... we swang hard in the north 50 speakers in each door wit the doors open drivin down the street....

exactly what i said earlier. we did this shit in texas bout 6 yrs ago but then there was no fake shit we got our imported from the designer them self. honelsty dont know why they feal the need to talk down on other states just cause they rim game is on point cause everything else bout they cars is weak. fl and ga got a few cars done up right but the mojoirty are :o

#10 Guest_donkboifresh_*

Guest_donkboifresh_*

Posted 03 July 2005 - 07:28 PM

shAwty i done seen gucci An louis foe yeArz too folk, itz jus dAt boiz still feelin it An findin neu wAyz to put it down. shyt we got everythAng frum brAndz(lv,g,c), tA crocAdile An gAtA, tA tweed An buck, yeA sum niggAhz still ridin cloth, but shyt itz up to u how u gon sit. i seen A niggAh in buckheAd wit fiberglAss seAtz like in A police cAr! shyt we got wood on floorz, doez, roofz, bodyz itz wutevA folk! shyt yAll boiz jus reAlly showin yAll whip gAme shyt yAll doin shyt i been doin An seen since grAde skool. shyt yeA gucci played out like candy tAngerine, but it still look hard on sum shyt! down heA we put speAkerz in doorz too but 50?, shAwty plz dAtz ridiculous, come on folk, really 50!?! dAtz comedy! get reAl wit yA shyt folk. do shyt dAt gone mAke A niggAh b like im do sum shyt like dAt, or sum shyt dAt gon mAke A hoe skeet herself!

#11 Guest_Mz.ChevyRidah_*

Guest_Mz.ChevyRidah_*

Posted 16 August 2005 - 09:34 AM

Originally posted by donkboifresh
shAwty i done seen gucci An louis foe yeArz too folk, itz jus dAt boiz still feelin it An findin neu wAyz to put it down. shyt we got everythAng frum brAndz(lv,g,c), tA crocAdile An gAtA, tA tweed An buck, yeA sum niggAhz still ridin cloth, but shyt itz up to u how u gon sit. i seen A niggAh in buckheAd wit fiberglAss seAtz like in A police cAr! shyt we got wood on floorz, doez, roofz, bodyz itz wutevA folk! shyt yAll boiz jus reAlly showin yAll whip gAme shyt yAll doin shyt i been doin An seen since grAde skool. shyt yeA gucci played out like candy tAngerine, but it still look hard on sum shyt! down heA we put speAkerz in doorz too but 50?, shAwty plz dAtz ridiculous, come on folk, really 50!?! dAtz comedy! get reAl wit yA shyt folk. do shyt dAt gone mAke A niggAh b like im do sum shyt like dAt, or sum shyt dAt gon mAke A hoe skeet herself!

LMAO!!!!! DATS REAL! 50 SPEAKERS IS OUT OF CONTROL

#12 Guest_Mz.ChevyRidah_*

Guest_Mz.ChevyRidah_*

Posted 16 August 2005 - 09:35 AM

AND PLEASE STOP HATIN ON MY STATE. CUZ WE DO IT BIG DOWN HERE TOO!:cool:

#13 Guest_DaDeCoUnTyChEvYbWoI_*

Guest_DaDeCoUnTyChEvYbWoI_*

Posted 29 August 2005 - 08:26 PM

aight that 50 speaker shit is dumb as fuck and aint no one really riding with 50 fuckin speakers in each door.....and that gucci and shit has been down here for years to nigguh but we like it.....wtf you gon tell me it got old so you nigguhs switched to fuckin shag and tweed?.....and yeah its true not every car down here is done right......cause those be daily drivin nigguh just tryin to sit up high.......but theres more nice ones than ugly ones....and you can show me any car and ill show you one FLORIDA did better....you talkin big rims? well w/e aint no one ridin like us......you talkin candy....aint fuckin wit us.....guts?.....say what you want.....yall aint fuckin wit us......screens?......nope still cant fuck wit us......wait dont that sound like a T double D song......CANT FUCK WIT THE SOUTH

#14 Guest_phat threadz_*

Guest_phat threadz_*

Posted 29 August 2005 - 10:39 PM

why is every one hatin on fla? they got the tightiest shit in the fla all other states just wish they had all the shit they have been seing 4 years like i have posted before texas nigga fakin the fuck with the 30' and vogues and the s turn'n down the street with the cont kits on the back fla got this shit on lock

#15 Guest_phat threadz_*

Guest_phat threadz_*

Posted 29 August 2005 - 10:42 PM

and i just got 10yds of white on white and 8yds of white on dark purple suede sending to upholster on next monday when i get back will post pics and then tell me it is ugly hater

#16 Guest_icuinmeok_*

Guest_icuinmeok_*

Posted 23 December 2005 - 06:54 PM

Originally posted by phat threadz
and i just got 10yds of white on white and 8yds of white on dark purple suede sending to upholster on next monday when i get back will post pics and then tell me it is ugly hater

OOOHHHH DAMMM THEY AIN'T SAYIN SHIIT NOW MAN GEORGIA BOYS AND FLORIDA NICCAS DOING IT UP IN THIS MOTHER FUKKA WAIT TILL MY SHIT COME OUT IN THE SUMMER I NAME ANI'T ICUINME FOR NUTTIN :PMY GUTS GONNA BE SO FUKKIN TIGHT WACTH

#17 Guest_icuinmeok_*

Guest_icuinmeok_*

Posted 23 December 2005 - 06:55 PM

Originally posted by phat threadz

that's gonna be nice as helll man shit tell step there mutha FUKKIN game up

#18 Guest_SHAWN MACC_*

Guest_SHAWN MACC_*

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:18 PM

aight that 50 speaker shit is dumb as fuck and aint no one really riding with 50 fuckin speakers in each door.....and that gucci and shit has been down here for years to nigguh but we like it.....wtf you gon tell me it got old so you nigguhs switched to fuckin shag and tweed?.....and yeah its true not every car down here is done right......cause those be daily drivin nigguh just tryin to sit up high.......but theres more nice ones than ugly ones....and you can show me any car and ill show you one FLORIDA did better....you talkin big rims? well w/e aint no one ridin like us......you talkin candy....aint fuckin wit us.....guts?.....say what you want.....yall aint fuckin wit us......screens?......nope still cant fuck wit us......wait dont that sound like a T double D song......CANT FUCK WIT THE SOUTH

OK FIRST OFF I WAS AGREE'N WIT YOU FOR A MINUTE TIL YOYU SAID SOME OLE STUID SHIT...[b]YOU AND THE REST OF THE WORLD KNOW CAN'T NO ONE FUCC WIT TEXAS ON THAT CANDY SHIT [/b][u][/DOWN HERE NIGGAS GETTIN LIKE 10-15 COATS OF PAINT AT LEAST TO SHINE

Posted 08 December 2007 - 01:45 PM

every car in ohio fest has 50 speakers in the door.....
"QUOTE
Originally posted by donkboifresh

does it take longer to spell every word wrong? or should i do that to type faster?:lmao: just fucking with ya im bored

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:12 PM

yo what's up doesn't anybody believe in posting up their cars in here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users