***Miami Fest***

• Please log in to reply
50188 replies to this topic

• Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:21 AM

This is the Offiicial MIAMI FEST...Anything coming out of Dade County will be posted here...All the Exclusives I take I will post here....Aswell as others......Daaaaaleeeeeeeeeeee

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:24 AM

post something den hoe

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:29 AM

Gangstas dont die they get chubby and move to miami

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:35 AM

Posted Image

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:47 AM

I got some exclusives. Some I've emailed a few of yall, some I haven't. Yall boys post them whips up tho. I want to see some NEW PIX!![no repost]:=D:

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:52 AM

R.I.P. to Luckys Old Box...We are Putting it to Sleep Soon...

Before........

Posted Image

After......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Coming Soon.....My Dawg Tony's LS BOX....He owns 3 LS Box Chevys including the Green One...Interior & Top Done by Joey...Jose from Horsepower is Lifting it 2 Squat on 4's...RUnnnniiiinnggggg!! You know how we Do....Pics Coming Soon...Its Sleeping.

Posted Image

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:05 AM

Those gutts looked like that when he sold it. This cat by me had it, & used to have to pop the hood to start it. :weak:

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:19 AM

Those gutts looked like that when he sold it. This cat by me had it, & used to have to pop the hood to start it. :weak:

smh...that shit has been everywhere...we got it from some chico in Little Haiti and you allready seen how Ragged out that shit was lol...Its going to be put out of its Misery though...being Sold for Parts...LS Top is a Must in Miami...Especially if your Running...

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:37 AM

good pics. i got a question for hia-chico... if I have a standard box with no TOP... is it legal to add a LS top to it? What configurations and upgrades would need to go on besides the top? I want to do it because I am getting my beat done right now. If I wasn't I'd probably just go a head and cop an LS. But I can't go back on the beat now because cat already cut the PORT hole in the rear deck

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:40 AM

good pics. i got a question for hia-chico... if I have a standard box with no TOP... is it legal to add a LS top to it? What configurations and upgrades would need to go on besides the top? I want to do it because I am getting my beat done right now. If I wasn't I'd probably just go a head and cop an LS. But I can't go back on the beat now because cat already cut the PORT hole in the rear deck

Yea its OK to have a Reg Box and Put the LS Top...But you will need to find the actual top..Its not as easy as it looks...The Fiberglass cant be cracked and the windows are different..u need the shell for the back window etc etc...If you find a bucket ls or find an ls top take it to a reputable shop...

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:44 AM

How about if I had a shop fabricate one on the existing window? I DOUBT sincerely I would find a damn LS top in the 561 or even abroad. Fucking I looked for about 2 months for some little odds and ends just for my current. I still have yet to find an intact dash that is in good condition.

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:46 AM

How about if I had a shop fabricate one on the existing window? I DOUBT sincerely I would find a damn LS top in the 561 or even abroad. Fucking I looked for about 2 months for some little odds and ends just for my current. I still have yet to find an intact dash that is in good condition.

A Shop Can Try but it will never be the same...you will be able to tell the difference of Rip....It wont be worth it either unless the shop frequently does it (doubt it)..because it will be Trial & Error which adds to alot of Labor (lol SHit Rymed)....Trust me the tops are out there by word of mouth...

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:48 AM

My Dawg Alex (Tonys brother...Owner of the LS Box Chevys) is selling his 71 Donk...Custom Green Paint...Restored...No Rust...All Black Suede Interior....EVERYTHING Suede...Headliner & All... done by Joey....22's...Real Clean Car...16K OBO...Pics Coming Soon...Will be at Lowrider...

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:55 AM

Okay. Is he looking to trade anything?? I got a 76' vert I am looking to trade... I need to get it appraised before anything happens though because I really don't know the value of it. Everything is fresh, just put vogues on it also with new hubs.

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:05 AM

Okay. Is he looking to trade anything?? I got a 76' vert I am looking to trade... I need to get it appraised before anything happens though because I really don't know the value of it. Everything is fresh, just put vogues on it also with new hubs.

He would only trade if its a 71-73 Vert or a 69 Camaro...Thats what hes planning to get next.....

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:59 AM

Exclusive Pics Coming Soon....:burnt:

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:08 PM

Since this shit a miami fest only right to post shit comin out da 305.

Heres a few pics of my brothers engine in the works.

Before:Posted Image

So far:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Shit should look pretty mean when finished, missing the chrome brackets,valve covers, brake booster and other hoses.

Posted 31 January 2007 - 04:51 PM

yo chiko you know anyone sellin a house grill for a box??? also a 90 front & back???

Posted 31 January 2007 - 06:34 PM

Since this shit a miami fest only right to post shit comin out da 305.

Heres a few pics of my brothers engine in the works.

Before:Posted Image

So far:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Shit should look pretty mean when finished, missing the chrome brackets,valve covers, brake booster and other hoses.

what size that bytch is it look mean

Posted 31 January 2007 - 06:55 PM

It's a 400 , from a 74 caprice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)