Crown Vic,TownCar,Grand Marques ect. LIFTS

• Please log in to reply
1205 replies to this topic

• Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 17 February 2008 - 12:56 PM

have a question on how or what to do about lifting a crown vic,town car, or grand marques??
post a question here and it will get answered!!

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:46 AM

whats up i gotta 92 crown vic with a 7 inch lift kit from universalcarlifts.com and i was wondering whats the biggest size i can go i went to a rim shop and they said i can some 24s on now with out a lift and i know thats true so can i get 6's wit tha kit

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:41 AM

whats up i gotta 92 crown vic with a 7 inch lift kit from universalcarlifts.com and i was wondering whats the biggest size i can go i went to a rim shop and they said i can some 24s on now with out a lift and i know thats true so can i get 6's wit tha kit

Got any pics of the car??

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:10 PM

This is what my shit look like with big boi kit. I just got the cups only and bought new coil springs and shocks.
Posted Image

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:15 PM

stud extenders

Posted 22 February 2008 - 08:28 PM

do i have to change my rear control arms to fit 4's on my town car??? I got the 295/35/24 tires and i got a true 4 inches of lift from cups, and longer shocks.... i can already tell i'll be cutting alot

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:58 PM

I have a 2000 ford crown victoria sitting on sum 295 35 R24 I got rear adjustable 2 way spring-lox in rear and coil spring boosters in front I have a bouncey ride and kinda stiff what can I do to make it ride bettet

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:02 PM

I have a 2000 ford crown victoria sitting on sum 295 35 R24 I got rear adjustable 2 way spring-lox in rear and coil spring boosters in front I have a bouncey ride and kinda stiff what can I do to make it ride bettet

get u some lift cups and take them twist in and wind up spacers out!!!!!!! they will have you sittin higher and ridin alot smoother.

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:42 PM

get u some lift cups and take them twist in and wind up spacers out!!!!!!! they will have you sittin higher and ridin alot smoother.

where can I get sum good cups from and how much

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:45 PM

talk to big boi.

Posted 25 February 2008 - 09:06 PM

Dayum i seen this cat he has a new grand marquis like ^^^ and he was ridin pretty high im sure 5 inches. But his rims in the front were movin left to right.

Im just making sure but he wud need a arms right?

cuz i wanna move 4s but i aint trying have my shit wibble wobble like dat

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:15 PM

I ain't never hears of nobody shit wobbling like that. Maybe his tierods or upperballjoints was fucked up. I replaced them on mines.
  • ishot50 likes this

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:16 PM

like we were going on a little uphill and when we started going downhill, his shit started wobbling. Like if the tire was gonna pop off.

I was like dayum i wanna tell him cuz in the end he finna be crying when all his shit fuck up...but cats down here take it to the heart and think im hating

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:35 AM

wat all do i need 2 do 2 lift a 97 grand marquis 2 put on 295/35/24 tires so it dont rub or nuthin want 2 be able 2 turn really good 2 jus wonderin dont want 2 be right on da tires alil up ova dem

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:46 AM

put some cups on it and you will sit just right.

Posted 03 March 2008 - 08:35 PM

will i be able 2 ride 4deep with the cups and wont have 2 worry bout my tires rubbin. sumbody told me i goin 2 need a arms and trailin arms 2 keep my wheels center and str8 knw if dat true how many inchs will da cups get me.

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:14 PM

You can ride 4 deep depend on how strong yo coil springs is in the back really. Me and crownvic02 ordered some airshocks like 5 inches longer than factory ones to make up for that and support extra weight while keeping ride height. And they go on perfect with the cups. part number at advance auto parts is ma793. They are made by monroe. You don't have to get a arms and trailing arms but you will have to cut alot less with them. Look at my signature. That is how I had to cut wit just cups and 295-35-24 tires.

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:37 AM

aite thanks for da help

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:15 PM

Man Where Tha fuck can we get some a-arms for these fucking crown vics (damn why ford gotta make everything so fucking difficult) shit should of bought a 95 caprice when i had tha chance oooops did i say that, but real shit do anybody got any thing

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:42 AM

x2 on the a arms..... I have a welder building mine right now :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users