OUTRAGEOUS PAINT?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

• Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:26 PM

sup yaw whus tha deal wit this outrageous paint, whut is it n wea u find it i been lookn n i cant find ne1 das herd uf it round here..is it posed 2 b kandy or whut shed sum light on ya boy

Posted 02 April 2008 - 08:49 PM

its juz a paint........its like house of kolors paint n wat not its juz the name of the paint.........and its like a pearl becuz it flips in the light..........we have it at our paint stores around here

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:53 PM

its juz a paint........its like house of kolors paint n wat not its juz the name of the paint.........and its like a pearl becuz it flips in the light..........we have it at our paint stores around here

Who makes it, what brand?

Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:07 PM

bet dat up.......let me kno whut da brand name is cuzz i askd dude dat b sprayin n he lookd at me crazy

Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:18 PM

the brand name is outrageous

Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:23 PM

google "outrageous paint" find out all about it.

Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:34 PM

heres the link http://outrageousfinishes.com/ and go to the pearls thats wat every1 has and thats wat they talkn bout when they say outrageous paints and the color shifts are used to

Edited by 941davin, 02 April 2008 - 11:37 PM.

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:20 PM

heres the link http://outrageousfinishes.com/ and go to the pearls thats wat every1 has and thats wat they talkn bout when they say outrageous paints and the color shifts are used to

good lookin, that answered alot of my questions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users