2 pump or 4 pump?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

• Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:49 AM

I NEED AN OPINION ME AND MY DADDY WE GOT DIS '77 MERCURY COUGAR AND HE GOT A TWO PUMP SETUP ON IT BUT DA STUFF WAS PUT ON IN '93 SO YEA TIME TO UPGRADE WHICH SHOULD WE GO WIT A CCE TWO PUMP OR FOUR PUMP SETUP DA REASON IS WE WUZ AT A CAR SHOW HITTIN DA SWITCHES AND DA DUMP CAUGHT ON FIRE

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:57 AM

you are not wanted here :props:

Posted 27 July 2008 - 02:02 AM

I NEED AN OPINION ME AND MY DADDY WE GOT DIS '77 MERCURY COUGAR AND HE GOT A TWO PUMP SETUP ON IT BUT DA STUFF WAS PUT ON IN '93 SO YEA TIME TO UPGRADE WHICH SHOULD WE GO WIT A CCE TWO PUMP OR FOUR PUMP SETUP DA REASON IS WE WUZ AT A CAR SHOW HITTIN DA SWITCHES AND DA DUMP CAUGHT ON FIRE

Just call CCE and get a new pump. Depending on what you want wether is play or hop then you'd be able to choose the right pump. If you want to just play then a street pump or competition with a #7 pumphead would be good enough but if you want to to hop mildly then a competion with a #9 pumphead is the way to go. Don't forget the reinforcements on the frame since alot has changed on the pumps from 93 to today's. Laters.

#4 Innonohyday

Innonohyday

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:34 AM

I can recommend to visit to you a site on which there are many articles on this question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users