Summer In The Park

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:22 PM

TOMORROW, HERE IN PALM BEACH THERE WILL BE OUR SUMMER EVENT CALLED SUMMER IN THE PARK WHERE EVERYBODY BRINGS OUT THEIR CARS AND STUNT AND JUST COME OUT AND HAVE A GOOD TIME AT THE PARK, BY THE PARK, AND ON THE STREET DOWN FROM THE PARK.....THIS WILL BE A EVERY SUNDAY EVENT!!! SO IF YOUR DOWN AND WANNA HAVE A LIL FUN B4 MONDAY THEN I ADVISE YOU TO COME OUT AND SHOW OFF A LIL! BEST TO COME AROUND 4:30 OR 5

Directions: If coming from the Dade,Broward, or Pompano areas, you'd wanna get on I-95 North and take 95 to Palm Beach Lakes Blvd going East. Once on Palm Beach Lakes, take that all the way down until you get to Australian Ave and make a left at the light. Once you've made that left you should see all the cars and everything on side of the street......I would compare this event to the MLK parade in Dade.....cars up and down the streets......but hope to see you out there!!! Also if you need any help finding your way around or just wanna hook up(no homo) with a couple of us from Palm Beach then you can hit me up 561-503-6409 VIBEMAN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users