:dunno: :lmao: go :lmao: over some damn subs

• Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

:lmao: :lmao: go :twak: over some damn subs

:dunno:

go :29: over some damn pyramid

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:21 PM

1 ? are you the guy on you tube with the 20,000 watt system i have a feeling you are

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:31 PM

im just the florida state champ buddy

B)

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:43 PM

ok good for you
you never been to chatt-town before have you if you have you know what i have to deal with
stereo shops dont build custom built boxes they sell flea market boxes and pro bass boxes and i want a custom box after i thought about it and everyone here told me the difference in the boxes
im not a expert but i do have a lot of experence wiring up speakers, amps, and cd decks

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:55 PM

ok good for you
you never been to chatt-town before have you if you have you know what i have to deal with
stereo shops dont build custom built boxes they sell flea market boxes and pro bass boxes and i want a custom box after i thought about it and everyone here told me the difference in the boxes
im not a expert but i do have a lot of experence wiring up speakers, amps, and cd decks

boy im tired of you. and im going to put you in your place right now because im tired of your crap towards me. i dont care what is around you. i dont care what they sell. i care what YOU can do.

i have never had my vehicles touched by a shop, not a wire, not an amp, not a fuse. i never had someone teach me how to do anything in my life, i learned on my own. i was 15 years old when i heard what i thought was a loud system. it was 2 12" audiobahns in a sealed prefab box. the second i heard it i knew i wanted it. but i wanted more. i started playing around with wiring, asking questions from people who know, going to shops just to watch them build something. and now 3 years later no one challenges my systems. the last system i had a hand in building is louder than anything you will ever hear. and you know why they come to me? because its about respect. they know that first of all; i know my shit, and secondly they know that everything i am i did by myself. from my first system that was a 10" visonik sub with a matching amp that actually did about 50 watts, to helping with the 3 time world champion vehicle.

so i dont care about what you have heard, and what is in your area. if you dont like what they do then get on here and ask questions and build it yourself and get on my level. get on the level where shops call you for help with their installs. but dont come on here talking about how good the stuff your friends have, because we aren't impressed by it. you know what impresses us? a build that you do. we dont care if it is a single pyramid sub. we wanna see build pics of you building it.

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:32 PM

ok i already have the wiring down im tring to get help with building my own ported box i dont know how big to build it L, W, and D i dont even know where to start with this cause i dont have a program like bassbox pro

2 15" subs
specs on 1
spl: 89.5
Fs:31.9
qts:0.53
vas:3.7960
mounting depth 6.81"

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:37 PM

ok i already have the wiring down im tring to get help with building my own ported box i dont know how big to build it L, W, and D i dont even know where to start with this cause i dont have a program like bassbox pro

2 15" subs
specs on 1
spl: 89.5
Fs:31.9
qts:0.53
vas:3.7960
mounting depth 6.81"

im uploading it now for you

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:38 PM

k thanks

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:49 PM

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VJMFFXZ6

a couple tips for you;
1. try and keep the distance of the subs to the port the same
2. keep as much symmetry as possible
3. the basic rule of thumb is 14-16 sq inches of port per cubic foot of airspace

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:57 PM

ok thanks

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:45 PM

:lmao:

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:51 PM

:lmao:

whats up pimpin?
you see the new car yet :lmao:

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:59 PM

how do i install it do i need to burn it to a cd

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:05 PM

how do i install it do i need to burn it to a cd

look for an exe file. i havent done it in a while

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:24 PM

i found 1 but it keeps saying searching for exsting bass box 6 pro components

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:42 PM

ok nvm it just took forever to load and find all the information

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:31 PM

whats up pimpin?
you see the new car yet :rolleyes:

Just got back in town the other day.

Naw, let me see.

Oh yea im gettin a new phone today so i will text ya my new number.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users