MY NEW PROJECTS

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

• Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:08 AM

dam cuz,
you got your self a winner fasho.... cant wait to see the out come....
take your time dont rush nothin homie....let it come to ya!!!
you lookin good so far pimpin...

Posted 06 September 2009 - 02:26 PM

Good shit, you still got the same guy painting your cars for ya? The one that painted the candy 72'? Shoot me his contact info again or address to his shop if ypu can. I lost that shit.

You selling that 2door?

The paint looks good on there, I got a 4 door box as a daily now.. Im looking to go with something similar paint wise. Just a nice simple color nothing bright to bring attention to or nothing.

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:36 AM

some more pics of my car after paint and putting it together.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

more pics soon

Posted 07 September 2009 - 11:47 AM

The 71 lookes good man. Nice color. Are you gonna drill and screw the skirts on? Thats what i may do to my skirts on my 73 cause it didnt come wit skirts and i only got one side of brackets.

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:38 PM

The 71 lookes good man. Nice color. Are you gonna drill and screw the skirts on? Thats what i may do to my skirts on my 73 cause it didnt come wit skirts and i only got one side of brackets.

im not gonna put skirts on at all. im just gonna drop the ass hella low and put the stock wheel well mouldings back on. i like skirts but ima switch it up on this one. i probly gonna get some 26's with that 255-30-26 tire and still be tucking them rims with no skirts.

I got the motor tore down, gettin ready for
-performer rpm intake
-new 750 edelbrock carb
-new hei distributor and wires
-new motor mounts, water pump
-chrome alt bracket
-2 5/8 gauges
-new comp cam and lifters
-headers and new exhaust
- lots of new bolts and chrome brackets

after tearing the motor apart it looks pretty dam clean on the inside, it had recent intake manifold and exhaust manifold gaskets, looks clean on the inside, for the mileage i can tell this car was taken care of and not beat up

and i got 6-12's for the music, i think ima do some fiberglass top section of my door panels, probly gonna do 2 or 3 6x9s in the top section of the door panel in each door

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
[IMPosted ImageG]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/bratro916/004-13.jpg[/IMG]

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:40 PM

Posted Image

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:28 AM

Sounds like you got a good plan goin. How much they charge you to do that good paint job?

Posted 13 September 2009 - 09:17 PM

couple motor pics, got the cam, intake, distributor in, cleaned up the block some while i had it torned down. headers and exhaust will be next. more pics soon :(

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:55 PM

Car's lookin damn good playa. I wouldn't run that 4 hole spacer, though. You've already got a performer intake, ya don't need any other restriction.... Other than that, :popcorn:

Bitch looks hella nice.

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:22 AM

aye where u found dat kolor from im tryin 2 find dat chevy aqua blue or dat chavy inferno orange :lmao:

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:36 AM

<_<

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:52 AM

few more pics, got most of the trim and bumpers back on. motor is running good with the new carb and intake, headers and exhaust this week, summit long tubes to 2.5" pipe all the way back to 2 chamber flows

paint still needs to be wet sanded and buffed

anyone have a grill for sale, id really like a stock caprice grill, or billet maybe? let me know if you got one

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:00 PM

nice job.....do you know where a complete stock lt1 is for the low?

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:17 PM

clean azz chevy but y u take off header panel letters that header look sick cromed and wit dem chevy letters <_<

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:34 PM

Posted Imagehere a pic of a crome header and grill

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:34 PM

^^^

I wouldnt chrome the header on a clean paint job like that, maybe chrome the ears and I nice billet grill

Its a guy in sac with a 95lt1 for like 250, I think its a complete motor too from a maro so its got aluminum heads and intake... Needs a rebuild and machine work.. And I got a stock crank and rods I could sell you. You just need some pistons. Shit get you some nice forged ones and spray that bitch.. I got iron heads and intake for lt1 too. and two Throttle bodies if anyone needs one.

707 get back at me on the PM bruh, really need that info.. Plus I had a bitch do a hit and run on my ass other day so I really need some one to fix this little bit of damage on this other car.

Edited by RELL88LS, 22 September 2009 - 05:50 PM.

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:17 PM

man goo shit this is major Inspiration.

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:25 PM

Its one in Georgia bout 120k miles motor and trans for like a stack.....

But anyway mobbox you lookin real nice not a disappointment my way!! :props:

Edited by JayCee2007, 23 September 2009 - 09:26 PM.

Posted 17 October 2009 - 02:45 AM

I BOUGHT SOME DIFFERENT 24'S. THEY LOOK GOOD. I STILL HAVNT GOT THE EXHAUST DONE, SOON I HOPE. BEEN VERY BUSY. MORE PICS SOON. INTERIOR AND MUSIC IS NEXT

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:09 PM

:popcorn: