70 Challenger classic

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

• Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:01 PM

no rims, a lot of work going into it since the guy that originally built it passed away it used to be sublime green but i always wanted a plum crazy challenger. the color isnt plum crazy but is cold, its nail polish.
Posted Image
Posted Image
all mixed up but you get the idea
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

:lmao:

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:05 PM

did some minor work got the interior painted and assembled, top painted, and small trim done, up next is the custom grill :lmao:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:38 PM

had to swipe pieces from other cars to finish the engine

Posted Image

Posted 17 December 2009 - 01:06 AM

that paint is fingernail polish? did you put clear over it or is it juz shiny like that by itself?

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:46 AM

that paint is fingernail polish? did you put clear over it or is it juz shiny like that by itself?

yup,this is how it looks without clear, i went with urethane because its naturally glossy, i heard cats on layitlow started using glaze with is coo but that shit fades to yellow and its to thick. closest thing to a good clear on a spraybomb is Tamiya
Posted Image

Posted 17 December 2009 - 02:16 PM

Dupli color clear For the win, and its rattle can. Thats all i use and my paint jobs turn out like glass

Posted 17 December 2009 - 02:16 PM

lol thats crazy i neva woulda thought of using nail polish to paint a model...lol iono if i could get ymself up to go buy sum nail polish to even paint a car

Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:21 PM

lol thats crazy i neva woulda thought of using nail polish to paint a model...lol iono if i could get ymself up to go buy sum nail polish to even paint a car

lmfao yeah. but the color selection is HUUUGE!

I always clear coat my model cars.. I like to wetsand and polish.

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:11 PM

i get looks from females but i show them the pics i got on my phone and the first thing out their mouth is if i do nails :props:

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:17 PM

i get looks from females but i show them the pics i got on my phone and the first thing out their mouth is if i do nails :rolleyes:

:lmao: bitches always be askin me that.. if the money is right. Ill paint anything with the airbrush.

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:46 PM

:rolleyes: bitches always be askin me that.. if the money is right. Ill paint anything with the airbrush.

its not a bad hustle this chick i fixed up with a airbrush says she makes about 50 a person but shes really good

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:33 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image