• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ceojoe

ceojoe

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:01 PM

Whats the fast and cheapest way to lift 5 inches on a 72 cutlass myself. i got 5 diff answers and all from pose to be pros.... just need car high enough for 26's to turn till feel like goin to shop

#2 liftabrand.com

liftabrand.com

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:09 AM

Whats the fast and cheapest way to lift 5 inches on a 72 cutlass myself. i got 5 diff answers and all from pose to be pros.... just need car high enough for 26's to turn till feel like goin to shop

Fastest and cheapest would be 5" lift cups only thing that grantees 5" of lift. Lifts springs or knuckles probably only do top 3" of lift tops.

What we do
http://liftabrand.com/categories

#3 ceojoe

ceojoe

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:19 PM

wat the draw back of a 5 inch cup and how does 22, 24, and 26's look on 72 cutlass gettin diff answers from ppl reg performance driver say 20's enough, sum say 24's enough and sum say 26's is just right to not to high not to low but gotta use lift kit.... i need pics and visual. I got 8 choices of rims from 22 to 26's reg', floaters, and spoke knock offs

#4 liftabrand.com

liftabrand.com

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:22 AM

wat the draw back of a 5 inch cup and how does 22, 24, and 26's look on 72 cutlass gettin diff answers from ppl reg performance driver say 20's enough, sum say 24's enough and sum say 26's is just right to not to high not to low but gotta use lift kit.... i need pics and visual. I got 8 choices of rims from 22 to 26's reg', floaters, and spoke knock offs

That is getting quite specific on what you need. Just call any time after 9:00 am central ask for Jonah and we can figure out what you need. 1-877-99-LIFTA(54382) Just mention this thread.

What we do
http://liftabrand.com/categories

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users