28" tis on toyo proxes 275 25's
kameleon paint
all black gutz
350 motor with some work done to it
flip down tv suede headliner
4 15s in the trunk
undercoated the whole belly

HERE YA GO

gotta do a few minor touches just got sick of working on it everyday and been taking a break and chillin wit my son

gonna paint the bars on the grill to match the paint and black out the chrome on the grill to match the rest of the blacked out look i did

my youtube account with some videos

http://www.youtube.c...ky?feature=mhum

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

matched it up wit my tahoe that im putting 2010 tahoe guts in right now..

Posted Image

Edited by MC CUSTOMS, 13 October 2010 - 09:34 PM.

#2 HemiCoupe

HemiCoupe

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • Pip
  • 1,656 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    2013 Lexus ES Three Fiddy

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:44 PM

:lmao:

#3 309dude.

309dude.

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,685 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:48 PM

fuked up when u painted them bumpers, thats a no no

subscribe to my channel, thanks

youtube.com/309dude

#4 MC CUSTOMS

MC CUSTOMS

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:05 PM

DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS RULES THAT HAD TO BE FOLLOWED WHEN YOU DO YOUR OWN CAR

THEY ARE CALLED CUSTOM CARS FOR A REASON, BEING CUSTOM

WHO EVER BUYS IT IF THEY DONT LIKE IT THEY CAN ORDER NEW BUMPERS AND THROW THEM ON,, ITS 8 BOLTS FOR EACH BUMPER AND WILL TAKE A TOTAL OF 30 MINUTES TO SWAP OUT

I DID IT CUZ NO ONE ELSE HAS, AND ONCE THE GRILL IS PAINTED TO MATCH THE BUMPERS WONT STICK OUT AS MUCH B)

all the handles, trim, locks has all been either replaced with black or painted flat black to match, ill have the grill done maybe this weekend and post pics up if not by next weekend

Edited by MC CUSTOMS, 13 October 2010 - 10:06 PM.

#5 Nod06

Nod06

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • Pip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:09 AM

U put ya whip on here for us to see so we gone give opinions like em or not no offense homie........

#6 THE MAN

THE MAN

THE BOSS

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,359 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    2012 CADDY

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:12 AM

Gotta agree with this dumb lame ^^

Theres a few changes I would have made but its ur car B)
END OF TIMES

#7 309dude.

309dude.

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,685 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:32 AM

DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS RULES THAT HAD TO BE FOLLOWED WHEN YOU DO YOUR OWN CAR

THEY ARE CALLED CUSTOM CARS FOR A REASON, BEING CUSTOM

WHO EVER BUYS IT IF THEY DONT LIKE IT THEY CAN ORDER NEW BUMPERS AND THROW THEM ON,, ITS 8 BOLTS FOR EACH BUMPER AND WILL TAKE A TOTAL OF 30 MINUTES TO SWAP OUT

I DID IT CUZ NO ONE ELSE HAS, AND ONCE THE GRILL IS PAINTED TO MATCH THE BUMPERS WONT STICK OUT AS MUCH :)

all the handles, trim, locks has all been either replaced with black or painted flat black to match, ill have the grill done maybe this weekend and post pics up if not by next weekend

lol how u gon get mad cuz gave my opinion
how much did maaco charge u to paint that anyway?

youtube.com/309dude

#8 Darth Lader

Darth Lader

"Thirty World!"

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    Escalade on 30's

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:12 PM

Edit:

Nevermind.

Edited by KandyAndDaytons, 14 October 2010 - 01:22 PM.

#9 MC CUSTOMS

MC CUSTOMS

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:43 PM

maaco didnt paint it, i use the booth there to paint my whips

and im not mad just saying instead of saying that i cant do it just say you didnt like that i did it

everything on all my whips is done by myself personally

im too old to start arguements online cuz you didnt like it, all i ment was that you may nit like it but others do.

im not gonna tell you that something you did on your whip is wrong just because its not my prefernce

just like the people that put 8 speakers on each door and 50 6x9s across the back window, its gaudy and pointless when it comes to how it would sould with the right speakers in the right place on the door but i dont go saying that its a no no

lol

#10 Darth Lader

Darth Lader

"Thirty World!"

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    Escalade on 30's

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:54 PM

its gaudy and pointless

"Pointless" is painting over all the chrome on your car but then adding big ass CHROME rims. :popcorn:

Doesn't make ANY sense.

Just sayin.

#11 MC CUSTOMS

MC CUSTOMS

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:18 PM

i like little touches of chrome as in rims and grills usually

your opinion is your opinion

like i said my shit is different than any other 2 door and thats what i wanted whats the point of doing something that everyone else has done

let alone the chrome from 1981 was beat to shit and faded as hell so why keep some beat up ass looking trim when it can all be done and look brand new and clean

and im definitely not spending the hundreds of dollars to get it all dipped in chrome

hey if the person who buys it dont like it then he can get them dipped or he can get new trim for it, not like its that hard to change back to chrome

and i just seen ur pics with ur 4 speakers on each door, lol didnt mean that towards you homie, it was just my first thought of stuff that i dont like

thats your whip do your thing i aint gonna hate on you cuz u got 50 speakers inside your whip, thats just not my personal preference and wouldnt do that to any of mine, which like you guys are saying you wouldnt black out the trim

so instead of arguing and hating that i blacked out the trim lets show respect for work that has been put in to the whips we all build instead of talking shit to one another about them, dont we build them up so we can see whats the next new style thats gonna blow up?

Edited by MC CUSTOMS, 14 October 2010 - 07:24 PM.

#12 Cartoon

Cartoon

Post Whore

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,674 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 12:05 AM

just like the people that put 8 speakers on each door and 50 6x9s across the back window, its gaudy and pointless when it comes to how it would sould with the right speakers in the right place on the door but i dont go saying that its a no no

lol

i told you lol............. but you don't live down here, there is a purpose why we have those/that many speakers, but we don't use 6x9s lol we leave that to the midwest folks

"Ain't nuthing like swerving in front of a nigga then stop... back rims spinning forward while the front spin backwards and the trunk whamming..... #i'm sorry but a forgi can't do that
"

#13 MC CUSTOMS

MC CUSTOMS

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 02:40 AM

no to be dead honest with you theres not a purpose for that many speakers, period. it definitely throws off your sound quality, and completely fucks up all your stages.

but like i said i can care less if it aint my car, ima do me

#14 309dude.

309dude.

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,685 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 12:15 PM

u musta heard a sloppy install or something, cuz WHEN DONE RIGHT. that shit sound good as fuck

youtube.com/309dude

#15 MC CUSTOMS

MC CUSTOMS

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:23 PM

na just to me its way too many speakers and makes the interior look sloppy, i deal with a custom stereo shop out in the south burbs of chicago and with simple pods made with the right speakers you can get better quality from them placed in the right spot then all over the door

but its all up to who does it on what they want, no point in hating on it cuz it aint what i like

#16 Chev

Chev

Fresh Meat

• Registered Member
  • 474 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:46 PM

cars ok but mixing chameleon chrome and flat black just a combo most aint used to

#17 Cartoon

Cartoon

Post Whore

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,674 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:31 PM

no to be dead honest with you theres not a purpose for that many speakers, period. it definitely throws off your sound quality, and completely fucks up all your stages.

lol we are not down here to compete in a sq comp (even tho sq people have alot of speakers also, def. more than 4 in a car), we are here to get loud and sound good doing it, like i said you don't live down here (florida) so you don't know what goes on or how our shit sounds, so you can come on down with your one or 2 comps in the front door but i guarantee you won't be able to hear your own music while sitting in the car, cars down this bitch put on concerts nigga........... and don't even try to argue with me about music cause i know my shit, and it's all sql (made up term) sound quality loudness down here, and as far as stages we do stage our shit (some don't) to try and get as best of a complete blend of sound as possible which is harder to do with a 2krms on mids/highs than it is with a smaller setup of only 400rms on mids/highs

our purpose is to be loud and drown the next nigga out, your purpose is to get the best possible sound you can get........... smh and most cabinet speakers and home theater systems are built using the same exact speakers we use down here so don't even try with that bullshit

Edited by crownvic02, 15 October 2010 - 04:32 PM.

"Ain't nuthing like swerving in front of a nigga then stop... back rims spinning forward while the front spin backwards and the trunk whamming..... #i'm sorry but a forgi can't do that
"

#18 BoxChevy216

BoxChevy216

Freshman

• Registered Member
  • 666 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    84 Caprice Classic Coupe

Posted 16 October 2010 - 10:36 PM

Good work, bad choice on rims and black bumpers, but hey its ur shit

#19 MC CUSTOMS

MC CUSTOMS

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

here we go... took the oem euro grill and cut all the horizontal bars off it and painted it black to match the rest of the trim/bumpers looks waaaayyyy cleaner the gold/chrome grill just wasnt flowing with the car

selling the gold and chrome grill for 375$obo

Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 84delta88

84delta88

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:06 PM

The box looks good but coulda made a better choice with the bumpers and kept them chrome or eitha paint them da same color as the car. My opinion!!!!!!! :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users