• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 trife2ill

trife2ill

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:17 PM

anyone got bolt on lambos on a box caprice how they hold up was install ez is it better to get weld on let me know..........THANKS TO ALL IN ADVANCE.............................

#2 sugashane

sugashane

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 43 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    85 caprice on 28's

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:42 PM

anyone got bolt on lambos on a box caprice how they hold up was install ez is it better to get weld on let me know..........THANKS TO ALL IN ADVANCE.............................

Yo homie.. just put on some lambo doors on my 85 caprice.. i did a bolt on kit and to be honest they are awesome so far! I bought the kit for 320$ shipped and tthey are NICE!!! I was worried when i ordered the kit that they were gonna be ghetto cause they were so cheap but they work great. They were mad easy to install too! hardest part about installing them was taking the car apart.. I mean there is a lot a lot a lot of work to take the fenders off of these older cars, it aint no honda! There are a ton of bolts to take off but to actually bolt the kit up it was tit! send me you email and i can send you some pics and a video of how they work!
suga shane

#3 THE MAN

THE MAN

THE BOSS

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,359 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    2012 CADDY

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:22 PM

If you do lambo doors put a theme on it!!!! :props:
END OF TIMES

#4 vic swanga

vic swanga

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:05 AM

Yo homie.. just put on some lambo doors on my 85 caprice.. i did a bolt on kit and to be honest they are awesome so far! I bought the kit for 320$ shipped and tthey are NICE!!! I was worried when i ordered the kit that they were gonna be ghetto cause they were so cheap but they work great. They were mad easy to install too! hardest part about installing them was taking the car apart.. I mean there is a lot a lot a lot of work to take the fenders off of these older cars, it aint no honda! There are a ton of bolts to take off but to actually bolt the kit up it was tit! send me you email and i can send you some pics and a video of how they work!
suga shane

where you order them from..??

#5 trife2ill

trife2ill

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:48 PM

suga shane

yo hit me up i just havent been on the site 4 a min my email is trife2ill@yahoo.com its getting hot so i back on getting my car right just wanted to know how they held up and how much to trim on the fender holla eeezzzz

#6 91ChevyBoi

91ChevyBoi

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:15 PM

suga shane

Where or what web site you went on to orde that kit??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users