• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 91ChevyBoi

91ChevyBoi

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:06 AM

Ok ECR fam i really need help on this because it gor me puzzled alil now, i have a 87 Chevy Box that i bought two weeks ago and it has the small engine the 4.3, 6cyl in it and i plan on swopping the engine for a 350. When i bought it it was running but 1 of the fuel Injectors wasent spraying so i replaced them with some injectors that i been had laying around. Now since then i had to pump the pedal a few times to feed the engine gas for it to start but today for some odd reason when i was driving the car jus cut off with lights and all still on. So i left the hood and tould my girl to turn the key and step on the pedal and no gas wa bein released from the injectors at all even after try to start. What could be the problem??

#2 1WheelThrills

1WheelThrills

• Registered Member
  • PipPip
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 09:53 AM

May be the fuel pump...take fuel line off going to the carb and have her turn the key to see if it's spitting gas

Edited by 1WheelThrills, 12 March 2011 - 09:53 AM.

"There's some money in these streets but you gotta be careful, know who your friends are and what reason they there for"

#3 91ChevyBoi

91ChevyBoi

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:27 AM

May be the fuel pump...take fuel line off going to the carb and have her turn the key to see if it's spitting gas

I was jus thinkin bout that this morning and thanks fam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users