• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 90boxchevy408

90boxchevy408

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:00 PM

Just wanted to warn anybody who is thinkin about ordering a lift from customcarliftz AKA Robert Jones to be careful. I ordered some trailing arms and brake lines from him almost two months ago and still havent received my package yet. The guy has givin me 3 different tracking numbers that dont show any updates. Seems like all he does is call the shipping company and get them to create a label but never ships the item.....just thought i would give u guys a heads up

#2 Reppin601

Reppin601

Fresh Meat

• Registered Member
  • 290 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:57 PM

damn sounds like back in da day bigboi kits lol

#3 90boxchevy408

90boxchevy408

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:06 PM

yea pretty much......and i see the dude aint really been back on here since

#4 Cartoon

Cartoon

Post Whore

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,674 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:02 AM

damn i was wondering why buddy ain't been back on......... lol at his name being robert, that was bigboikits first name g-shit...... buddy was on here acting all cool and shit

"Ain't nuthing like swerving in front of a nigga then stop... back rims spinning forward while the front spin backwards and the trunk whamming..... #i'm sorry but a forgi can't do that
"

#5 90boxchevy408

90boxchevy408

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:15 AM

damn i was wondering why buddy ain't been back on......... lol at his name being robert, that was bigboikits first name g-shit...... buddy was on here acting all cool and shit

hell yea dude been fakin like hell.....i mean he talks like he knows his stuff but the dude is full of shit, now i gotta figure out what i'm gonna do about these trailing arms bcuz i gotta get my wheels back centered

#6 buickryder

buickryder

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:29 AM

Just wanted to warn anybody who is thinkin about ordering a lift from customcarliftz AKA Robert Jones to be careful. I ordered some trailing arms and brake lines from him almost two months ago and still havent received my package yet. The guy has givin me 3 different tracking numbers that dont show any updates. Seems like all he does is call the shipping company and get them to create a label but never ships the item.....just thought i would give u guys a heads up

Good lookin out, cus I was thinkin bout purchasing a 5 inch cradle frm dat cat. Shit does seem kinda funny wit him not bein on tha board in a while, usually win sum one post a problem wit their suspension he had a solution! Dam homie dats bad biz on yo end!!! Hope u end up gettin ur parts r money back!

#7 Customcarliftz.com

Customcarliftz.com

Fresh Meat

• Registered Member
  • 306 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:00 PM

@90boxchevy408

Actually, your item was sent. I have proof and tracking numbers as well. I admit when I am wrong and I had the wrong people working with me and I don't mess with them anymore! I left you 3 messages and you have not returned any of them and got a refund while one of your boxes was returned back to us and your other box was sittin at the damn post office. You were already refunded and your item is being delivered.

I have no reason to lie to anybody to sell parts, I'm an honest person just as you are....and for those that don't believe me, check the tracking for yourself!

USPS Tracking Number:
0496 9007 0100 3209 2547

Let's be real, I have no damn reason to lie to you. I paid and shipped that out on 7th and you can clearly see that in the tracking info!

You can't always believe what people tell you! You have my number and a way to contact me, so I'm not sure why you thought I was bullshitting you, I even called and left you messages! I will NEVER play anybody or steal from anyone....I'm not Bigboi!

@90boxchevy408

Actually, your item was sent. I have proof and tracking numbers as well. I admit when I am wrong and I had the wrong people working with me and I don't mess with them anymore! I left you 3 messages and you have not returned any of them and got a refund while one of your boxes was returned back to us and your other box was sittin at the damn post office. You were already refunded and your item is being delivered.

I have no reason to lie to anybody to sell parts, I'm an honest person just as you are....and for those that don't believe me, check the tracking for yourself!

USPS Tracking Number:
0496 9007 0100 3209 2547

Let's be real, I have no damn reason to lie to you. I paid and shipped that out on 7th and you can clearly see that in the tracking info!

You can't always believe what people tell you! You have my number and a way to contact me, so I'm not sure why you thought I was bullshitting you, I even called and left you messages! I will NEVER play anybody or steal from anyone....I'm not Bigboi!

#8 Customcarliftz.com

Customcarliftz.com

Fresh Meat

• Registered Member
  • 306 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:02 PM

No bigboi here.....I will not disappear when shit gets rough. I am here to stay and will NOT play anybody! The tracking clearly shows his order shipped and he was refunded.... so who's playing who?

yea pretty much......and i see the dude aint really been back on here since

@ Cartoon
I have no reason to lie to anyone.... I've literally been busy lifting cars and filling orders!
I'm not bigboi....people that order from me, get my contact info AND get their stuff or a refund!
Simple as that!

#9 Customcarliftz.com

Customcarliftz.com

Fresh Meat

• Registered Member
  • 306 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:10 PM

Just so everyone can see I'm not bullshitting!

Just called 90boxchevy408 AGAIN.

No response.....I guess since he has been refunded AND getting his parts....he is avoiding me!

No bullshit on my end sir....I mean what I say...if you order, you will receive or be refunded!
This is my first time being played by Paypal......I didn't know they let people keep the product and refund them their money, even when it shows the item shipped!!!

Tracking info on his package:
Processed through Sort Facility, March 29, 2011, 10:33 pm, PHOENIX, AZ 85043
Processed through Sort Facility, March 28, 2011, 10:16 pm, WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95799
Acceptance (APC), March 07, 2011, 11:42 am, SACRAMENTO, CA 95813

Clearly showed I shipped it to him on the 7th and it sat at the damn post office forever for some reason. NOT MY FAULT!

For those that think I shipped the item AFTER his post....look at the dates. He posted his thread yesterday on the 29th....the package had left already before he posted that!

Don't believe everything you hear......!

#10 90boxchevy408

90boxchevy408

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:18 PM

Just so everyone can see I'm not bullshitting!

Just called 90boxchevy408 AGAIN.

No response.....I guess since he has been refunded AND getting his parts....he is avoiding me!

No bullshit on my end sir....I mean what I say...if you order, you will receive or be refunded!
This is my first time being played by Paypal......I didn't know they let people keep the product and refund them their money, even when it shows the item shipped!!!

Tracking info on his package:
Processed through Sort Facility, March 29, 2011, 10:33 pm, PHOENIX, AZ 85043
Processed through Sort Facility, March 28, 2011, 10:16 pm, WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95799
Acceptance (APC), March 07, 2011, 11:42 am, SACRAMENTO, CA 95813

Clearly showed I shipped it to him on the 7th and it sat at the damn post office forever for some reason. NOT MY FAULT!

For those that think I shipped the item AFTER his post....look at the dates. He posted his thread yesterday on the 29th....the package had left already before he posted that!

Don't believe everything you hear......!

Just checked and one of the old tracking numbers is showing movement finally , so hopefully it will get to me by the end of the week. I have not been refunded any money, would not have posted this if i had gotten a refund. So as of rite now it seems like everything is back on track

#11 Reppin601

Reppin601

Fresh Meat

• Registered Member
  • 290 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:18 PM

Shit happens my dude

#12 sugashane

sugashane

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 43 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    85 caprice on 28's

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:12 PM

Shit happens my dude

you guys just scared me big time... i was planning on ordering my 17" kit from custom car liftz and when i saw this i was like you got to be kiddin i just talked to this dude and he seemed like a straight dude... sounded like a classic pain in the ass mix up! hope your shit works out...

#13 Customcarliftz.com

Customcarliftz.com

Fresh Meat

• Registered Member
  • 306 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:34 PM

UPDATE............

Just heard from 90BOXCHEVY408 as he called me back on the phone and we spoke. For all of you shit talkers and others just jumping on the bandwagon and claiming that I'm on some bigboi kits type shit......grow up!

Just spoke with him and he admitted that he hadn't even checked that tracking number and he apologized and said his bad! My reputation is the only thing that I have to go online and I WILL NEVER PLAY ANYONE.....I am NOT bigboi kits dammit.

Even when you guys started talking shit, I didn't disappear.....I was told from someone on the board that ordered from me before that cats was talking bad about my rep online and here I am...I'm NOT BIGBOI....I will NOT just disappear when things happen!

#14 Customcarliftz.com

Customcarliftz.com

Fresh Meat

• Registered Member
  • 306 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:37 PM

you guys just scared me big time... i was planning on ordering my 17" kit from custom car liftz and when i saw this i was like you got to be kiddin i just talked to this dude and he seemed like a straight dude... sounded like a classic pain in the ass mix up! hope your shit works out...

@ Sugashane....

That's exactly what it was./....I just spoke with that customer on the phone when he called me. He admitted that he hadn't even checked that tracking number after awhile....

Some people just like to start and talk crap at the first site of things! All of my customers and potential customers have my numbers and know how to reach me! I will never duck or dodge anyone, even when things get mixed up!

I am not hear to rip anyone off and 90BOXCHEVY408 will be making a post soon to explain this mix up! It seems that some folks hear believe that I am on some bigboi kits type stuff....NOT ME!

Everyone knows how to reach me, email me, and even call me....as I have given some members of the board here my personal numbers, even to call me and ask for pointers and such!

Some of you guys need to GROW UP!

#15 Customcarliftz.com

Customcarliftz.com

Fresh Meat

• Registered Member
  • 306 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:51 PM

Shit happens my dude

@Reppin601

Glad somebody has some sense on the board here and understands that!

It seems like everybody is just waiting to see somebody fail and mess up!
Whatever happened to..........it could just be a misunderstanding....DAMN!

#16 Customcarliftz.com

Customcarliftz.com

Fresh Meat

• Registered Member
  • 306 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:53 PM

Just checked and one of the old tracking numbers is showing movement finally , so hopefully it will get to me by the end of the week. I have not been refunded any money, would not have posted this if i had gotten a refund. So as of rite now it seems like everything is back on track

Then I have an issue to take up with Paypal then...because they withheld that from my account. I didn't even know they can do shit like that....even when I have proof the item shipped!

Paypal can kiss my ass from now on and their damn fees for accepting payments!

#17 Cartoon

Cartoon

Post Whore

• Registered Member
  • 15,674 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:55 PM

^^^^^ uh only if you knew how many people done came on here and scammed people........... every single company thats been on here for suspension lifts has scammed board members, i mean i every company donk kings, bigboi, some other cat can't think of his company name, and it was one other company, thats why people always just suggest ordering from ucl, u may not receive instructions on install or some shit may have to modify but they do send your shit..... but anyways this isn't my issue so :popcorn:

"Ain't nuthing like swerving in front of a nigga then stop... back rims spinning forward while the front spin backwards and the trunk whamming..... #i'm sorry but a forgi can't do that
"

#18 Customcarliftz.com

Customcarliftz.com

Fresh Meat

• Registered Member
  • 306 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:59 PM

^^^^^ uh only if you knew how many people done came on here and scammed people........... every single company thats been on here for suspension lifts has scammed board members, i mean i every company donk kings, bigboi, some other cat can't think of his company name, and it was one other company, thats why people always just suggest ordering from ucl, u may not receive instructions on install or some shit may have to modify but they do send your shit..... but anyways this isn't my issue so :popcorn:

I understand where people are coming from, but I don't get down like that. Man, if you scam someone out this way...they will literally send someone to see you, no matter what state you in. I keep hearing alot about this Bigboi cat that everybody keeps speaking on.....damn I didnt know people was getting jacked like that left and right!

I always ship with tracking numbers, insurance, and sometimes signature delivery just to make sure people get their stuff and I ALWAYS make sure people get their product or their money back.

Simple as that.....

Also, how can they all have scammed people if they used Paypal? It seems like Paypal is playing me right now because they withheld those funds AND I have proof that I shipped the item. Didn't know they can do that people........

#19 Cartoon

Cartoon

Post Whore

• Registered Member
  • 15,674 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:30 PM

you have a certain amount of time to file a dispute with paypal, alot of people don't know, they be trying to work things out with the seller etc... and past the file date, bigboi actually still does lift cars, i talked to a dude who had his charger done by bigboi to fit 28s this month..... like i said you seem cool like you was on here to help people, but all the rest of them played that same roll ya dig, so can't really tell the real from the fake thru a computer until it's too late ya dig..... but i hope yall work out your issues, and as a i seller i know shit can be a bitch on both sides cause i know i have had some dumb shit happen to me selling shit to people, now i don't even do far away transactions if i can't meet you in person to sell or buy it, i'm like fuck it now days, to many people hurting and hungry to get over on ya

"

#20 E.Z

E.Z

supose to be like 4,000 post ecr vet shit

• Registered Member
  • Pip
  • 1,964 posts
  • Interests:me......

• What I'm Driving:
    02 trailblazer,86monte,88iroc

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:17 PM

who trace????

that nigga aint been on here in a min lol
http://www.facebook.com/esnead2
SOOOOOOOO....YOUR....MAD....BITCH?????

Posted Image

“don’t let your kids watch Pepe Le Pew, because he’s a rapist."

Only True Friends Go Straight 2 Your Refrigerator When They Go 2 Your House

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users