• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 91ChevyBoi

91ChevyBoi

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 09:13 PM

Wuz good ECR fam, now i know this is a dumb question but it never hurts to ask plus i been hearing different info and wonna know for sure. Now i have a 91 Chevy Caprice Classic with a 305, 5.0 engine that has 114k on it now. I got a rebuild Trans and gears to move my 28s, now far as engine wise im ready to upgrade, so i wonna take my 305 out and put a 383 Stroker in it but the catch is im pulling a 350 Engine out of a 96 Impala and gettin it done over with the 383 kit. So i wonted to know would that block bolt up to my transmission and Engine Mounts??

#2 Wham A Bam

Wham A Bam

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 53 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    96 Caprice

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:38 AM

http://www.impalafor...my-caprice.html

#3 Myspacelaid

Myspacelaid

• Registered Member
  • PipPip
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 09:41 PM

yes..it should

#4 nelshaun

nelshaun

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Techonology, cars

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

I agree. It will really block.

#5 6os74211

6os74211

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • Pip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:26 PM

Wuz good ECR fam, now i know this is a dumb question but it never hurts to ask plus i been hearing different info and wonna know for sure. Now i have a 91 Chevy Caprice Classic with a 305, 5.0 engine that has 114k on it now. I got a rebuild Trans and gears to move my 28s, now far as engine wise im ready to upgrade, so i wonna take my 305 out and put a 383 Stroker in it but the catch is im pulling a 350 Engine out of a 96 Impala and gettin it done over with the 383 kit. So i wonted to know would that block bolt up to my transmission and Engine Mounts??

hey from what i got from what u said.u only changin internals.swith motor mounts and u in there.i beleive most them years got 700r anyways.them 4l60 and erthang usually have the same bellhousing
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Wham A Bam

Wham A Bam

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 53 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    96 Caprice

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:22 PM

cheaper to build a gen I sbc and stroke it.unless you go carbed. you gotta switch fuel lines fuel tank and pump to high pressure.gotta get the pcm and get the transmission programmed out to run the non computer controlled tranny.and custom fuel injection runs for about 7 or 8 hundred.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users