razor fuckin sharp

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:These fuckin Chevys!

• What I'm Driving:
    "76 Caprice, Candy on 6's!

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:17 PM

This is my new baby! It was already done when I got it, I just flipped it and took it to another level! But I plan on taking her in another direction. Pulling the lift off, changing the white on the inside and out to black! The red and white is just to "purty" for me, I'm to gutter for purty shit. New black ostrich soft top, tinted glass %5 percent type shit, and black ostrich and shit in the guts. got my eye on a certain black face lexani 26" wheel, and a skinnies for the lower stance. The engine is a built 400, but gonna have it rebuilt, and a new tranny thrown in it, the cat that did the drivetrain had 22's on it. I already got 3:73 gears. I'm also throwing the shirts back on and letting the bitch tuck. Major beat is here and on it's way into the trunk as we speak (so to say)! Anyways this is my new bitch, She seen last season like this, no sneak peeks of the shit to come, I done probably gave up to much info now! Last mnute thought: I bought my ride from a dude out of Augusta, and it's actually on a KOS video at Powerfest "06, check it out if you feel it, in it's originally built form, this was excactly how I bought it, then I took it here. Check out the video, or preview here on the front page, skip ahead to video #12 Powerfest "06 at about 1:58 right before the performances, that's my shit before riding through. Enjoy!

Attached Files

Edited by razor fuckin sharp, 25 April 2011 - 12:38 PM.

RAZOR FUCKING SHARP

#2 murdaSS

murdaSS

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 4 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    2004 MC SS

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:55 PM

thats a bad ass car,bro !

#3 razor fuckin sharp

razor fuckin sharp

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 49 posts

• What I'm Driving:

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:38 AM

Preciate the L, folk! What your opinion on the murdered out switch in the works! It's happening none the less but kinda curious how folks feel about it! Like I said the white top getting changed to black, and we adding a bunch of black ostrich to the guts. Not to mention super dark tint all the way around, want the whole top black, and the bottom red! The lift is gone, gonna leave extended rear arms, and small cups, and just do cups in the front, small lift. Doing black Lexani 704's (already here), and a skinnier tire (not ordered yet), let's not forget the skirts (which I do have and are painted). The Glass house would not be MY first choice to fuck with, but this one was too clean to pass up, esp. for the $! OPINIONS ANYONE???????
RAZOR FUCKING SHARP

#4 crown_vic_driver

crown_vic_driver

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Crown Vics!!!!

• What I'm Driving:
    1999 Ford Crown Vic, 2005 Dodge Ram

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:23 PM

Lookin good. We want to see the pics of it tuckin!! :soulja:
What did you decide to go with for the system? Do they do them chrome noses in the A? I know somebody thats tryin to get a chrome bumper redone on a old school.

#5 razor fuckin sharp

razor fuckin sharp

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 49 posts

• What I'm Driving:

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:43 PM

Naw homie, I have't done it low yet, I'm working on it this year. I got the wheels, they Lexani 704, chrome lip, black face and skull and cross bones inserts, haven't even oredered the tires yet but doing some skinnies. It's on stands now, and I'm throwing these 6's on my wifes yukon. I'm fuckin with the guts now, and I just did 4 L7 Kickers, 12", got 2 bullshit amps right now, but doing a clean trunk pop, so I'm gonna do something clean when I really get down. Can't wait to see this bitch blacked out though. When I do the super dark tint, and the black soft top, it's gonna be all black the top half with chrome trim running through. then the red bottom, not changing the paint at all, it's a good 8 1/2 * out of 10 *, she's clean as fuck in person. I shipped my nose piece to TN., to have it done, I just ordered the billet grille 3 piece with the port holes, and I di a little something else to the shit that's gonna set it of a little. I want to figure out a way to put some box chevy headlights in the opening, a little cutting and working and it can happen, I wanna run HID's, we'll see.

Attached Files

Edited by razor fuckin sharp, 03 May 2011 - 06:45 PM.

RAZOR FUCKING SHARP

#6 B-MO

B-MO

Dreadz and Goldz

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:35 PM

damn how i miss this, waiting on pics of the updates :popcorn:

#7 shaunv954

shaunv954

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:04 PM

i would say go for the black switch. i had a black on black everything box that i sold last year and i wish i didnt.it had black ostrich roof and insides and it looked clean as fuck...what size lift you got on the donk right now?i just got a donk a month ago i will be posting picks of it when it gets out of the shop next week...but i am looking to go sixes with 295/30/26 tires becasue the roads out here are horrible and i need to find a good hieght and yours is what i am looking for but maybe 2 inches lower...tight work on the donk

#8 heartofthacity

heartofthacity

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • Pip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Classic cars and muscle cars.

• What I'm Driving:
    1968 Impala SS, 1971 Caprice, 1973 Caprice vert, (2)1974 Caprices, 1975 Caprice vert, 76 Caprice Estate wagon

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:38 AM

Yea lose the lift homie :soulja:
  • moreron0825 likes this
'Dezzy'

I have 1971-1976 Impala/Caprice parts for sale, check my for sale page

1968 Impala Fastback---> 2002 Corvette LS6
1968 Impala SS---> 427
(2) 1970 El Caminos---> 350s soon to be big blocks
1971 Chevelle---> 454
1971 Caprice--->402
1972 Chevelle---> 402
1972 El Camino---> 350