Teezy

Veteran

• Registered Member
  • Pip
  • 1,928 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    04 Crown Vic

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:21 AM

sweet... i ask a couple questions cause i dont want my ride to sound like it hasnt been greased since new, look like all you dumb ass down there who cut the shit out of your cars and put some hoopty paint on it.. let me guess your a dope boy from florida who lives in some crackshack with an escalade out front on 28's..... why dont you buy a house stop slangin dope and see what you got then... cause i got it all homie! dope cars, own a house, work a lagit job and still have 28's! let me guess you have no internet so you got a sick boost mobile with internet on your phone.. :)

Homie, have you stuck your head in the Lauderdale Fest lately? Nothing but new and I mean new cars and trucks 2010s and 2011s, dripping candy paint, guts, fiberglass, and rolling 28" and 30" Dubs and Forgs, and plenty of them cats got nice houses and legit jobs, but what they do aint my business.

....aint nothing wrong with a little trim to make the wheel at least look like it belongs on the car instead of a huge gap in the wheel wells. Few years ago wasnt no options, a 295/35/24 was considered a "skinny", but with the onset of new skinny tires, it makes those big ass lifts unnecessary.

What you do is you bruh, but dont come on here trying to clown because you building a car thats going to look like it came out in 2003, smh.

i like lifting! had to come back bigger and better this time though. this is the suspension section correct?

True, and at least ya got a better attitude, personally, I think it would look alot better on smaller tires tucking, but to each his own, congrats on coming back after that setback though....

I can appreciate the work, time, and money you put into building it, but big lifts aren't what's hot right now. The stigma of the big lift era is why lot of the nice cars now still don't get the respect that they deserve from fellow car enthusiasts. Cars like yours are the reason they think all cars on big rims are jacked-up, sky high, and fugly. Also, Box Chevys look so much better tucking 8s on skinnies then sitting up like an off-road truck. However, I digress...

Took the words out of my mouth, :popcorn:

#22 prosper1ne

prosper1ne

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:lifting cars! competitive fighting games!

• What I'm Driving:
    83 chevy impala crushin them 8's and an 87 elco

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:11 PM

FUCCKKK!! I SPENT ALL THIS TIME BUILDING THIS PIECE OF SHIT AND ITS ALREADY OUTTA STYLE? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDINGGG MEE! SHOOTS MYSELF IN FOOT

#23 Darth Lader

Darth Lader

"Thirty World!"

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    Escalade on 30's

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:10 PM

You ALREADY shot yourself in the foot when you built that car buddy.

#24 Cartoon

Cartoon

Post Whore

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,674 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:14 PM

325 35 28

the white people in your sig, looking like damn i can't wait to walk away so i can't talk about this shit :props:

"Ain't nuthing like swerving in front of a nigga then stop... back rims spinning forward while the front spin backwards and the trunk whamming..... #i'm sorry but a forgi can't do that
"

#25 sugashane

sugashane

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 43 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    85 caprice on 28's

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:16 PM

The fuck outta here! :allgood:

"The fuck outta here" that doesnt even make sense you ghetto ass retard!! sweet english.. we can all see how far you made it in school you clown

#26 sugashane

sugashane

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 43 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    85 caprice on 28's

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:24 PM

Homie, have you stuck your head in the Lauderdale Fest lately? Nothing but new and I mean new cars and trucks 2010s and 2011s, dripping candy paint, guts, fiberglass, and rolling 28" and 30" Dubs and Forgs, and plenty of them cats got nice houses and legit jobs, but what they do aint my business.

....aint nothing wrong with a little trim to make the wheel at least look like it belongs on the car instead of a huge gap in the wheel wells. Few years ago wasnt no options, a 295/35/24 was considered a "skinny", but with the onset of new skinny tires, it makes those big ass lifts unnecessary.

What you do is you bruh, but dont come on here trying to clown because you building a car thats going to look like it came out in 2003, smh.

True, and at least ya got a better attitude, personally, I think it would look alot better on smaller tires tucking, but to each his own, congrats on coming back after that setback though....

Took the words out of my mouth, :allgood:

hell yah i know there is some sick paint jobs down there and a lot of dudes doin it right.. with out a doubt! i just hate seein people hate on this dude when he spent all this time and money on this car and it looks awesome! Not sayin you but if you dont like it keep your mouth shut and move on... no need to bash on people or talk shit over the internet... know what i mean? some people like to tuck some people like full turn no cut no rub... nothin worse than taking your inner fender wells out and trashing your motor and all that... i think it looks good! my opinion! some people dont like it whatever!

#27 Darth Lader

Darth Lader

"Thirty World!"

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    Escalade on 30's

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:30 PM

"The fuck outta here" that doesnt even make sense you ghetto ass retard!! sweet english.. we can all see how far you made it in school you clown

Says the guy who doesn't even know how to use commas or periods.

Only a fuckin lame would comment on somebody's grammar on a message board like this.

And by the way...

I'm off this whole summer...and PAID...so that should tell you what I do for a living...which in turn would tell you how far I got in school.

Now how you feel? Stupid fuck.

Edited by TrucksAndVerts, 12 June 2011 - 09:31 PM.

#28 prosper1ne

prosper1ne

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 16 posts

• What I'm Driving:

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:02 AM

THAt 75 vert LOOkin UUUUglllyyyy that bub anint no better eithea LOLLLLLZZ

#29 Darth Lader

Darth Lader

"Thirty World!"

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    Escalade on 30's

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:11 AM

THAt 75 vert LOOkin UUUUglllyyyy that bub anint no better eithea LOLLLLLZZ

LOL. Nice try buddy.

LMAO @ somebody with a box like THAT callin anybody else's shit ugly.

How's my Escalade look? Bet that shit ugly too ain't it?

Edited by TrucksAndVerts, 13 June 2011 - 12:12 AM.

#30 prosper1ne

prosper1ne

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 16 posts

• What I'm Driving:

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:14 AM

BTW, why the hell would i wanna tuck eights on some skinnys and be clankin up my rimzz on sum potholes n shit? and just for the hell of it;... either way you look at it, tall or small, all 4 door boxes look like shit imo! so there, im the right there with you\ the more desireable bodystyle.. 77 thru 79 2 door. then the rest of the coupes. but to each his own. im down with both ways tho. lower lift big wheels. taller lift big wheels. but based on my experience taller lift equals twice as much attention. taller lift also equals twice as much lifting technique therefor equals i did that much more than you and my shit is that much siccker. trust me set that vert that lac bub whatever next to me and see who get s the photoshoot.

Edited by prosper1ne, 13 June 2011 - 01:03 AM.

#31 THE MAN

THE MAN

THE BOSS

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,359 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    2012 CADDY

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:18 AM

You have no paint, a dented fender, mee toos with super swamper tires....kill ya self
END OF TIMES

#32 prosper1ne

prosper1ne

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 16 posts

• What I'm Driving:

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:22 AM

gotta dented doooor too dont forgett that! it took yall all of about two seconds to resond to my post>> hahah what lurkers!!

#33 prosper1ne

prosper1ne

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 16 posts

• What I'm Driving:

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:27 AM

STARR KILLAS ON PERELLIS FOO! EXACTLY WAHT I WANTED. TIRE SIZE AND ALL

#34 Darth Lader

Darth Lader

"Thirty World!"

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    Escalade on 30's

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:28 AM

BTW, why the hell would i wanna tuck eights on some skinnys and be clankin up my rimzz on sum potholes n shit? and just for the hell of it;... either way you look at it, tall or small, all 4 door boxes look like shit imo! so there, im the right there with you\ the more desireable bodystyle.. 77 thru 79. then the rest of the 2 doors. but to each his own. im down with both ways tho. lower lift big wheels. taller lift big wheels. but based on my experience taller lift equals twice as much attention. taller lift also equals twice as much lifting technique therefor equals i did that much more than you and my shit is that much siccker. trust me set that vert that lac bub whatever next to me and see who get s the photoshoot.

Ima tell you what's wrong with that bullshit you just said...

1) All attention ain't good attention

2) Taller lifting equals more work, yes, but...

Custom paint, expensive rims, motor work, interior, music, etc etc etc = more work then your lift

Quality > Quantity

For example, my lil ass 24's cost more then your 8's and your lift combined.

3) Photoshoot where? Like I said, not all attention is good attention. Down here you'd get laughed right off the spot, forget about photos. LOL

LOL @ you worried about attention. How old are you?

#35 prosper1ne

prosper1ne

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 16 posts

• What I'm Driving:

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:40 AM

OK IM A RESPOND TO YOU REAL QUICK

OK IM A TAKE IT FROM YOU SINCE YOU KNWO..OR OK YOUR RIMS COST MORE THAN MY RIMS AND LIFT COMBINED.? OK LIKE YOU KNOW SINCE YOU BUILT MY LIFT AND BOUGHT MY RIMS AND TIRES.. CUSTOM PAINT.? NUDN MY BROS A TOP NOTCH PAINTER. WHREES YO GRAPHICS FOO? NOWHERE. OH YOU PAID A GRIP FOR YO RIMS.? OK YOU PAID TOO MUCH. INTERIOR.? MYNES JUST GOT JACKED AINT NTTIN BUT A QUICK SECOND THO. THIS SUSPENSION AREA THOBRUH.. OH AND THAT LIL = MORE WORK THAN YOUR LIFT BIT.. YEAH TAHT YOU DID YOURSELF HAHAHHA. THAT LIL ID GET LAUGHED AT DOWN THERE OH OK. GUES WHAT PIMPIN IM FROM FLA IT AINT NUDIN TO ME THATS WHY I DO IT. WE JUST WETED SOME SHIT ON 8S A SECOND AGO AINT NUTHIN BUT ANOTHER BIT TIL IM WETTED DOWN WIT LAMBOS TRAIN HORNS GUTZ ALL THAT SHIT

Edited by prosper1ne, 13 June 2011 - 01:05 AM.

#36 Darth Lader

Darth Lader

"Thirty World!"

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    Escalade on 30's

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:45 AM

OK IM A RESPOND TO YOU REAL QUICK

OK IM A TAKE IT FROM YOU SINCE YOU KNWO..OK YOUR RIMS COST MORE THAN MY RIMS AND LIFT COMBINED.? OK LIKE YOU KNOW SINCE YOU BUILT MY LIFT AND BOUGHT MY RIMS AND TIRES.. CUSTOM PAINT.? NUDN MY BROS A TOP NOTCH PAINTER. WHREES YO GRAPHICS FOO? NOWHERE. OH YOU PAID A GRIP FOR YO RIMS.? OK YOU PAID TOO MUCH. INTERIOR.? MYNES JUST GOT JACKED AINT NTTIN BUT A QUICK SECOND THO. THIS SUSPENSION AREA THOBRUH.. OH AND THAT LIL = MORE WORK THAN YOUR LIFT BIT.. YEAH TAHT YOU DID YOURSELF HAHAHHA. THAT LIL ID GET LAUGHED AT DOWN THERE OH OK. GUES WHAT PIMPIN IM FROM FLA IT AINT NUDIN TO ME . WE JUST WETED SOME SHIT ON 8S A SECOND AGO AINT NUTHIN BUT ANOTHER BIT TIL IM WETTED DOWN WT LAMBOS TRAIN HORNS GUTZ ALL THAT SHIT

:lmao: This fool likes all kinds of ugly ass shit.

#37 Darth Lader

Darth Lader

"Thirty World!"

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,546 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    Escalade on 30's

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:47 AM

Why am I even entertaining this fool.

Dude is ridin around in the uglist year box ever made, on the ugliest 8's ever made with the ugliest tires ever made. No paint, no grill, no insides, no runner under the hood...

Straight doodoo. Kill yourself.

#38 prosper1ne

prosper1ne

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 16 posts

• What I'm Driving:

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:49 AM

WILL DO THANKS

#39 THE MAN

THE MAN

THE BOSS

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,359 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    2012 CADDY