Photo

Custom Interior/Paint shops near GA or SC???

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MalibuMAN706

MalibuMAN706

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:24 PM

What up... I have an 1982 Malibu Sedan than I want to get some interior and possible paint work done on it. I'm looking to have leather or suede, and a fiberglass dash done in it... If they do paint, then that would be a plus... Im in Augusta, Ga(about 2 hours east of ATL). Anyone know of shops in the Area that can hook me up?? I will pay whatever as long as they know what they're doing... Thanks.

Attached Files

#2 Bichin Stichin 409

Bichin Stichin 409

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:43 PM

Bring it to Southeast Texas For that special touch . Check us out search Bichinstichinkustoms interiors on facebook . then give us a call 409-433-0397 . I can also hook you up with one of the best paint shops in the world Gonzos Paint and body in Groves Texas Or Tonys Kustom Paint Port Arthur Texas

#3 TWIN

TWIN

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:51 PM

I have the best place for you to go! And its only 45mins away from you, in Greewood, SC 29646. It's a 1 stop shop thats close to you! Have you seen that Chameleon Crown Vic with the 4 bucket seats, custom console with the 2 headed snake coming up the dashboard. Electric trunk with the booming system. The 2011 26in Dub sploaters (Ravenouses). It has too many extras to list! It made it in VIBE magazine, Oct/Nov edition. Here is their number @ PLATINUM SOUNDS AUDIO & AUTO ACCESSORIES 864-223-7605 ask for Maine or Twin! They will hook you up, and cheaper than everyone else!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users