• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 umusii

umusii

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:41 PM

i kno this dude fucked over a couple people on here, including myself, but he does answer my phone calls everytime i call him. his cousin called me a couple weeks ago informing me that Tay (aka customcarliftz) was locked up and that when he calls from jail that he will do a 3 way call to me. well the other day Tay called me and told me he will get out Oct 25th and he will call everyone when he gets out and start sending out everyones lifts. this is just an update for everyone that ordered from the guy.

#2 Cartoon

Cartoon

Post Whore

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,674 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:21 PM

Lmfao yeah right

"Ain't nuthing like swerving in front of a nigga then stop... back rims spinning forward while the front spin backwards and the trunk whamming..... #i'm sorry but a forgi can't do that
"

#3 THE MAN

THE MAN

THE BOSS

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,359 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    2012 CADDY

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:50 PM

Oct 25th is his death date I guess.....

Sorry guys :soulja:
  • sugashane likes this
END OF TIMES

#4 Hump

Hump

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 11 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    Challenger SRT8

Posted 18 October 2011 - 12:51 PM

All I know is he better be hitting me! Anyone else heard from his cousin? How many people out there has gotten got by him?

#5 Cartoon

Cartoon

Post Whore

• Registered Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,674 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:32 PM

as far as people being on this site i think you would be 4th or 5th person

"Ain't nuthing like swerving in front of a nigga then stop... back rims spinning forward while the front spin backwards and the trunk whamming..... #i'm sorry but a forgi can't do that
"

#6 91ChevyBoi

91ChevyBoi

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:42 PM

That shit sounds funny because i havent heard from no cousin nor any one else of that nature so i guess i will beleive that BS when it happend but i wont wait on it at all though.

#7 MISSIN THE OLD DAYS

MISSIN THE OLD DAYS

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 34 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    96 chevy bubble

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:33 AM

Man wat happen to this shit i though this shit was real an though i was gone my shit r my money looks like somebody on this nigga side feedin us this shit for him r its him with another name again :pimp:
  • sugashane likes this
NEW TO THE GAME

#8 sugashane

sugashane

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 43 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    85 caprice on 28's

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:00 PM

YAH DUDE GOT ME AND EFFED MY CAR ALL UP... I HAD MY CAR ALL READY FOR A SHOW THAT HE PROMISED ME MY CAR WOULD BE DONE BY THE SHOW! I HAD A $5000 PAINT JOB, LAMBO DOORS, MY 28'S EVERYTHING ALL READY EXCEPT THE LIFT.. HE FLEW OUT TO INSTALL IT, BROUGHT NO TOOLS AND NO LIFT! HE ASKED ME WHERE A METAL SHOP WAS AROUND THE AREA AND THAT HE WAS GOING TO MAKE IT CUSTOM AT MY HOUSE FOR ME.... SO I GOT HOMIE ALL THE METAL AND I SUPPLIED HIM WITH ALL THE TOOLS, WELDER, CHOP SAW, ALL HAND TOOLS YOU NAME IT I HAD IT! HE BUILT THE CRADLE, MY FRONT SPRINGS WERE HITTING THE FRAME, THE STEERING RACK HE MADE DIDNT WORK HE DIDNT CONNECT ANY SHOCKS, THE BACK END WAS ABOUT 4" LOWER THAN THE FRONT AND MY CAR COULDNT EVEN DRIVE! HE LEFT AT 4:00AM AND TOLD ME HE WASNT GOING TO GIVE ME ANY MONEY BACK!

WHEN I FIRST ORDERED THE KIT HE PROMISED MY KIT WOULD BE ALL CUSTOM PAINTED TO MATCH MY CAR AND THERE WAS NO WORRIES MY CAR WOULD BE DONE ON TIME FOR SURE! I ORDERED MY KIT LAST MARCH. THE SHOW WAS JUNE 20TH. I MISSED THE SHOW AND MY CAR IS STILL NOT DONE BECAUSE OF ALL THE STUFF I HAVE HAD TO GO BACK AND REDO! HE BASICALLY TOOK $2000 FROM ME AND FUCKED MY CAR ALL UP! THE GUY IS THE BIGGEST LIAR I HAVE EVER MET!

MY CAR WILL BE DONE MID APRIL BY A REAL PROFESIONAL WAIT TILL YOU SEE IT NOW! FRESH!!!!

#9 MISSIN THE OLD DAYS

MISSIN THE OLD DAYS

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 34 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    96 chevy bubble

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:46 AM

@sugashane I BEEN WAITIN SINCE JAN OF 2011 I KNOW AM NOT GONE GET THAT MONEY BACK SO FxxK CAUSE I REALLY DONT KNOW NOTTIN ABOUT HIM JUST THAT HE WILL FxxK OVER U BUT I STILL NEED MY CAR DID TO WERE U FROM AN THE PEOPLE U GOT REDOIN UR LIFT IS AROUND HERE U STAY WILL THIS MY # 13182773075 TEXT ME AN LET ME KNOW SUMIN R IF ANYBODY KNOW WHO CAN BLUID A LIFT AN THAT WANT FxxK OVER U
NEW TO THE GAME

#10 sugashane

sugashane

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 43 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    85 caprice on 28's

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

yo the guy who is redoing my lift is the head mechanic on a professional drag race team... He is the nastiest welder in new england! when my car is done and people look underneath there jaws are gonna drop! i live in mass and I'm sure my guy will do it. where are you from and what type of lift you trying to do? i was just talking to my guy today so i will ask him if he is interested in doing it!.. when my car is done i will show you. This guys can seriously build anything you could dream up in your head! let me know

#11 MISSIN THE OLD DAYS

MISSIN THE OLD DAYS

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 34 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    96 chevy bubble

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

WILL THATS WASSUP I JUST REALLY NEED EVERYTHING FOR THE FRONT OF THE CAR CAUSE ALL I GOT FROM OL DUDE WAS THE STUFF FOR THE BACK BUT I LIVE IN LOUISIANA JUST WANT MY CAR TO SIT ABOUT 2 INCHES HIGHER IN THE FRONT
NEW TO THE GAME

#12 sugashane

sugashane

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 43 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    85 caprice on 28's

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

so you basically just need cups... or is your car already lifted and you want it another 2" higher?

#13 MISSIN THE OLD DAYS

MISSIN THE OLD DAYS

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 34 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    96 chevy bubble

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

SEE TOLD HIM I WANTED A 10 INCH LIFT BUT ALL I GOT WAS ALL 4 CUPS THE TRAILIN ARMS AN SOME LONGER BRAKE LINES NEED THE FRONT DONE SO IT CAN SIT THE SAME AS THE BACK
NEW TO THE GAME

#14 sugashane

sugashane

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 43 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    85 caprice on 28's

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

well the cheapest way to do this and easiest way would be to put the cups in, front and rear.. should get you about 5-7 inches and then put a 3" body lift... will give you close to ten.. i don't think my guy will do a k member and steering relocation deal without having your car up here...
  • KiLoZ likes this

#15 MISSIN THE OLD DAYS

MISSIN THE OLD DAYS

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 34 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    96 chevy bubble

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

WELL I GOT A BODY LIFT TO I WANTED MY CAR WERE I DIDNT HAVE TO CUT R RUB CAUSE I WANT IT HIGH
NEW TO THE GAME

#16 buickryder

buickryder

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

@missin tha old days, sorry bout tha lost, sounds like u need lift spindles homie, i order my kit frm UCL, alot of peeps talk down on UCL,no problems my way + i got my shit on time... wat part of tha boot u at, im n dat boot.

#17 buickryder

buickryder

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

UCL 4 1/2 SPINDLES, 2IN CUPS, TUBULAR UPPER CONTROL ARMS, EXTENDED BREAKLINES, & DROPPED SWAYBAR KIT ALL UP FRONT, 26'S WIT FAT MEATS, STILL GOT PLENTY SPACE FOR 28'S...

Edited by buickryder, 11 April 2012 - 01:29 PM.

#18 MISSIN THE OLD DAYS

MISSIN THE OLD DAYS

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 34 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    96 chevy bubble

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

OH OK AM GONE HAVE TO DO THAT I SHOULD HAVE DID THAT AT FRIST BUT U LIVE AN U LEARN BUT AM IN WINNFIELD
NEW TO THE GAME

#19 buickryder

buickryder

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:17 AM

O ok dats wats up, im Zwolle but im livin in Many had fam livin round ur way... Jigga Jazz & Tyrell, been threw sum shit dealin wit car lifts, coil springs r a bitch.If u have any more ?'s dealin wit lifts hmu at 318-315-0293.

Edited by buickryder, 28 April 2012 - 02:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users