• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Customcarliftz.com

Customcarliftz.com

Fresh Meat

• Registered Member
  • 306 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:00 PM

Man, it feels good to be back out and back in the streets doing what I do.

I heard about a lot of stuff while I was gone, some of it rightfully so, but I am here to clear up lies, bullshit, and to take care of the people that trusted me. I will NEVER purposefully play or fuck anybody over!

I sold about 20 kits to people here on the board and most got their stuff, a few didnt receive their stuff and that is my fault for getting caught up in some personal stuff that had me gone for a minute. Anyhow, I'm back now and need to address some things and catch up with a few people.

I owe some money to a few members of the board and already contacted 2 of them since I been back out. If "Hump" from Alaska and "Cleotis" from Louisiana is still around, please send me a message with yall numbers so I can get yall squared away on the money that I owe yall.

Hump, I do not have your number in this temporary phone that I have, so drop me a message and I can talk to you and get you squared away with parts or all of your money back.

Cleotis, the 2 numbers that I found for you are disconnected, as I tried to call you. Slide me a message and I will get you taken care of as soon as possible.

Man, been a minute and I been through some shit, but I am here to take care of some money issues that I caused with yall whips and waiting and missing car shows and stuff. MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES! Some of you had my back on the board for a minute and I appreciate that.

I'm back out now and getting right into doing lifts again locally and in the bay, I got 4 MAJOR lifts lined up right now and if all goes right, I will get that bread back to yall ASAP within the next month or so.

For those that don't know, I was literally traveling back and forth from Cali to the east coast and to the down south to do whips for some board members. Man....never again!

The smart people know that if I was really trying to purposefully fuck people over, I would not have been taking the risk of going to states to steal from people (could have easily got did in if I was jacking people for money on purpose). You live and you learn, shit happens....but I'm back and getting back on my overtime grind to get cats they money back.

I said if before, I will not play people and am here to stay on the board, even when shit happens, just glad that I'm back out, so I can get back on my lift game and make some things right.

That's as real as it can get, hit me up. Also, I will have a permanent phone by next week and I will be posting my number on the board so yall can have a direct line to reach me.

#2 sugashane

sugashane

Weenie

• Registered Member
  • 43 posts

• What I'm Driving:
    85 caprice on 28's

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:39 PM

well my car still isn't done and i ordered my lift last year about this time... and was promised there will be plenty of time for me to make my show june 20,2011..... well I missed my show! my car still isn't done and i haven't heard a word from you! you say your around i better be the first person you contact! YOU OWE ME BIG TIME!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users